Confirm order with Ford Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score

amg55driver

Reaction score
My order was in 6/11 confirmed by FP, but still no scheduled build date / VIN.

***. Some of you have the exact same build as mine, order entered days later, has build date.
Code orange, 37 pkg, moonroof

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
My order was in 6/11 confirmed by FP, but still no scheduled build date / VIN.

***. Some of you have the exact same build as mine, order entered days later, has build date.
Code orange, 37 pkg, moonroof
Keep in mind it also has to do with you priority of what else your dealer has ordered. So you may not be priority in their other orders.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Keep in mind it also has to do with you priority of what else your dealer has ordered. So you may not be priority in their other orders.
I would say that it’s all random, gobluejd. Having 20 allocations, I snagged 1 of the last 3 from my dealer and purposely told my salesperson to submit my order last as I was in no rush to get the truck. Just wanted to lock one in at MSRP. My order was assigned a Priority 19. Thinking I would be at the bottom of the barrel out of 20 allocations, I found out this past Monday, via FP, I have a build week of 30 Aug. Could the size of a particular dealer have something to do with it…high volume vs small volume dealer? I haven’t the slightest d@mn clue but my plans got bumped up…a lot!!

Ordered 6/17 btw.