2025 Order Guide Please....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Ford continues down the design path they’re on now, the 2026/2027 F150 will have a much larger Ford emblem and grille, ugly headlights, and probably share the worst automotive dash ever designed from the new Expedition.

**@ford if you’re reading this, please for all that is good and holy, do NOT put that dash in the next F150**

IMG_7104.jpeg

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm.. Was (seriously) thinking about ordering a '25 and trading in my '22, but it wouldn't be that much of an upgrade (for my use) and none of the '25 colors really "flick my bick"..Darn.....
So I guess my wait for the '26 begins....

walsh

Reaction score
The keypad deal must be a supplier issue.
The reason the keypad is no longer standard on the MY25 F-150s is because they are now offering Phone as a Key (PAAK) on the MY25 F-150s. It appears that in Ford’s opinion this feature would replace the keypad for most which is why they made it an option. (Not saying I agree with that, I love the keypad and wish they would keep it as standard and on the b pillar.)

leadfoot310

Reaction score
The reason the keypad is no longer standard on the MY25 F-150s is because they are now offering Phone as a Key (PAAK) on the MY25 F-150s. It appears that in Ford’s opinion this feature would replace the keypad for most which is why they made it an option. (Not saying I agree with that, I love the keypad and wish they would keep it as standard and on the b pillar.)
Is phone as a key available on the 2024’s?