2025 Order Guide Please....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I dislike the secure code door locking deal being optional. I actually use mine and appreciate it being built into the B pillar. The add-on option being on the door looks like an afterthought. I also don’t care for the orange tow hooks on my 2024, and now they’re on the front and rear.

They’re going to need some power increases for the 3.5 at some point given the competition. I’m guessing they’re waiting for Gen 4 to address that.
Wow great catch....almost ordered without.

NACHOMASTER

Reaction score
Wow great catch....almost ordered without.
The keypad was always on the door on the Bronco and I thought it looked cheap too.

As far as space grey goes, I don’t trust Ford’s website to accurately display the true colors. It almost appears as a flat version of their iconic silver color.

Too bad they didn’t offer cactus grey.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you prefer it? I’m still undecided.
It's hard to tell from the videos I've seen, but I like the difference it made with the Eco. I'm guessing the sound will be slightly better, but I'm also interested in losing the two resonators in place of the trombone. This is exhaust has too many resonators.