2025 Order Guide Please....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
“Upgraded exhaust” on the R but I’m assuming that’s the trombone they added mid year?

Reaction score
Don’t tell me that.. The Recaro seats make the Raptor interior in my opinion. Sets it apart from other trucks. I wish they would bring back the 2017-2018 recaros with the orange accents. Absolutely loved them in my Gen 2.
I have a post on here about Recaros... they suck. If you are under 200 lbs they are probably fine, but otherwise that cheap-a55 foam is going to be obliterated and you'll get squeaking noises in your seat every bump, and also eventually get a natural roll off for exiting the truck. Warranty actually covered replacement on first driver's seat, and I sold that Gen 2 as the second driver's seat started to get soft (before waiting around for complete failure!). My Gen 3 stock seats are great, no degradation at the 19K mark...

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a post on here about Recaros... they suck. If you are under 200 lbs they are probably fine, but otherwise that cheap-a55 foam is going to be obliterated and you'll get squeaking noises in your seat every bump, and also eventually get a natural roll off for exiting the truck. Warranty actually covered replacement on first driver's seat, and I sold that Gen 2 as the second driver's seat started to get soft (before waiting around for complete failure!). My Gen 3 stock seats are great, no degradation at the 19K mark...
I don't think Gen 2 to Gen 3 recaros are really a fair comparison. I had a 2023 w/ recaros before my 2024 now. Never had any issues. My brother has a 2021 w/ stock seats and he complains that they are completely flattened.