2025 Order Guide Please....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thoughts?
I dislike the secure code door locking deal being optional. I actually use mine and appreciate it being built into the B pillar. The add-on option being on the door looks like an afterthought. I also don’t care for the orange tow hooks on my 2024, and now they’re on the front and rear.

They’re going to need some power increases for the 3.5 at some point given the competition. I’m guessing they’re waiting for Gen 4 to address that.

Dev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dislike the secure code door locking deal being optional. I actually use mine and appreciate it being built into the B pillar. The add-on option being on the door looks like an afterthought. I also don’t care for the orange tow hooks on my 2024, and now they’re on the front and rear.

They’re going to need some power increases for the 3.5 at some point given the competition. I’m guessing they’re waiting for Gen 4 to address that.
I’d agree with all of that. Orange hooks on the rear looks strange.

You keeping the 24 for a while?