Free 2017 Rear Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set of rear shocks that were part of an exchange program. These are the original non-live shocks for 2017 - 2018’s. These rears came from TSW completely rebuilt, but one of them lost all compression after 3 months, same thing happened with the fronts too. I was underwhelmed by TSW’s workmanship.

I was annoyed with the shock failure on the rebuilds and just put on brand new 3.0 Fox Bypass for fronts and rears.

The TSW rebuilt fronts are already gone. The rears are ready to be shipped if someone wants to cover shipping they are free. If shipping is ridiculous I will even split shipping to get them out of the shop and let someone else get some use out of them.

tltoronto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill take them off your hands if you wanted to ship 'em to 14304? I'm wicked curious to if they valved them differenly, and what happened to that shock that made it lose pressure!

OP
OP
smgilles

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ill take them off your hands if you wanted to ship 'em to 14304? I'm wicked curious to if they valved them differenly, and what happened to that shock that made it lose pressure!
Sure. PM me your info and I’ll get them shipped out this week.