Who is still waiting for a VIN?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order just got pulled....had CF on it, but he told me that leave it off or get skipped...I'm leaving it off, hoping for aftermarket. So, the CF order issue is still there.

But, my order got pulled!!!!

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order just got pulled....had CF on it, but he told me that leave it off or get skipped...I'm leaving it off, hoping for aftermarket. So, the CF order issue is still there.

Very glad to hear it. Congrats.

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
July 21 order, still waiting... brutal

Order #2 of 7 allocations, #1 was pulled right away mid august, nothing since in Midwest.

I too pre-ordered in July and have nothing yet. I am #3 of 3 from a dealership in St. Charles, IL.

gravedgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Finally some progress!

On the other hand, I was ready to step in and take your spot if you got too frustrated. :mwah1:

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 9-8. #1 allocation out of 3. Still nothing....anybody else #1 allocation at their dealership still not pulled??