What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VolksDragon

Reaction score
In the past few days, I took delivery in the pouring rain, had the front windows tinted with Llumar 15%, and added a little bit of flair from Rocky Mountain Graphics. It's the little things...for now.

I remember taking delivery of my first brand-new car some 19 years ago...this is WAY better. :)

RaptorDeliveryweb.jpg

RaptorTintweb.jpg

RaptorTail01web.jpg

RaptorTail02web.jpg

MacK88DO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just pulled an all nighter installing SP-542 plugs, COBB FMIC, and tailgate release mod. I will say there was a moment when I had the front end of the truck dismantled and all over my garage that I almost shed a tear thinking about cutting up my 70k truck... then I popped a beer, grabbed the sawzall and went to town! Everything went back together beautifully and so far the 50 mile test drive shows no issues. AMS Boost tubes coming in next week and KHC torque arm being built as I post this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just pulled an all nighter installing SP-542 plugs, COBB FMIC, and tailgate release mod. I will say there was a moment when I had the front end of the truck dismantled and all over my garage that I almost shed a tear thinking about cutting up my 70k truck... then I popped a beer, grabbed the sawzall and went to town! Everything went back together beautifully and so far the 50 mile test drive shows no issues. AMS Boost tubes coming in next week and KHC torque arm being built as I post this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL GITRDONE

Cobraman044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put in the cheap LED lights. Like others have said I just wanted something decent looking to fill the hole. Instead of installing from the front like instructions I have seen. I glued them in from behind. I think it looks a lot cleaner, like it belongs there.
View media item 14432View media item 14431

Last edited:

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed my oil and filter. So happy that when I changed it at 1000 miles I went with a Fumoto valve. Hose to my valve (short nipple style) and straight to a container makes the drain easy and doesn’t spill a drop.

With the RCI skid plate makes changing the filter a breeze. You loosen two bolts and remove two bolts and the front section comes off. Easy access to the filter. Don’t even need to put it on ramps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped my Cobb Stage 2 for Goose Stage 2.... didn’t spend too much time with it, but if data logging and sent that off

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed my oil and filter. So happy that when I changed it at 1000 miles I went with a Fumoto valve. Hose to my valve (short nipple style) and straight to a container makes the drain easy and doesn’t spill a drop.

With the RCI skid plate makes changing the filter a breeze. You loosen two bolts and remove two bolts and the front section comes off. Easy access to the filter. Don’t even need to put it on ramps.

That sounds like what I was thinking to do. Would you have a picture of parts or anything you remember when you did it?
Thanks!

HAPPILY EVER RAPTOR