What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Because I’m a little bit nuts when it comes to my cars. But actually, it’s not uncommon for people to do this on nice cars. Not sure how many do it on Raptors, but....

Anyway, PPF is the best protection you can get from scratches, rock chips, etc. Ceramic does very little to nothing in terms of scratch/chip protection.

However, PPF provides no UV protection (for good reason). So if you want that, and easy cleaning/permanent wax, you need to put ceramic on top of it. The ceramic also gives it a glossy, deep shine.
Crazy I thought you put ceramic under the PPF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CigarPundit

I like wood
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn lol, I don’t even think I’d bother doing that to a Ferrari let alone a raptor haha- I guess makes sense tho, & if it makes ya happy & gives peace of mind it’s your money - but I’m guessing that treatment ain’t too far off the price of a mid-level full paint job!

W/ all that protection on the paint what did you do for undercarriage?

Yes, I’m clearly insane I don’t deny it :Pshyco:

I live in Cali, so is don’t really need to worry about the undercarriage. If I ever get really serious about off reading it, I would look into skid plates and rock sliders, but I’m not there yet.