What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
:Big Laugh: go measure the front of your truck, outside of tire to outside of tire.

Then consider that I drove mine around Austin last week just fine and mine is 98-99" using the same measurement ( depends on what tire pressure I'm running. )

you get used to it. Your turning radius is quite a bit tighter than mine too.

I know. Many years I daily drove duallies for work. Occasionally drove my crawlers on the road, wider than yours. You get used to it, but it still sucks for a daily. You just get used to smashing into shit and go on down the road. I really want some aftermarket wheels, but my boy just got his driving permit and, blah blah blah.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I know. Many years I daily drove duallies for work. Occasionally drove my crawlers on the road, wider than yours. You get used to it, but it still sucks for a daily. You just get used to smashing into shit and go on down the road. I really want some aftermarket wheels, but my boy just got his driving permit and, blah blah blah.
if you stick to the wheels options that arent 0/0s, you're literally talking about making your track width 1-1.5" wider. you legitimately will not notice.

bvita

Full Access Member
Reaction score

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
:Big Laugh: go measure the front of your truck, outside of tire to outside of tire.

Then consider that I drove mine around Austin last week just fine and mine is 98-99" using the same measurement ( depends on what tire pressure I'm running. )

you get used to it. Your turning radius is quite a bit tighter than mine too.

Let me know next time you're in town. We'll go to Marble Falls and **** some shit up!:)

bvita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That does look good. When I see raptors with offsets wider than factor, I wonder if you guys are constantly bumping curbs and stuff, being that the truck is already 6" wider than regular F150's. That's the main reason I have stayed with stock rims. It does look better than stock though.

If I threw on some crazy negative offset wheels and had my poke waaay outside of my fenders (which I'd never do lmao).. I guess it'd be a concern.

Who cares lol

Exactly, I'd bump over curbs all day at starbucks.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed the AMS inlets as well. Yes, the passenger side sucks big time. I also installed a BBK 73MM throttle body, and a new dry S&B air filter as mine was pretty dirty.

HV8NAPl5pqAlksSZbJfz1TlhfzpTjxtXZeg0pLFtDYM8=w2400.jpg