What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rp2024

Reaction score
I ceramic coated my truck. Took me a few days to complete. It beads water like crazy. I did one coat of DQuartz Go and one of Cquartz SiC.

Next is the interior, but I am undecided on what products I will use. I'll probably wait until my trim pieces are replaced/fixed before doing anything.

There was heavy rain today and when I got home I used the leaf blower and water just came right off. I have not had an opportunity to take a picture when the sky is clear and with full sun to really get a good pic on the gloss.

I also got ceramic tint on all windows.

Attachments

• IMG_2678 2.jpg
    IMG_2678 2.jpg
    364.3 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2679 2.jpg
    IMG_2679 2.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2680.jpg
    IMG_2680.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2022 in 6MT and it is godly. Make sure you do the free Cadillac V-Performance Academy in Vegas
Can I still do this if I purchased it pre-owned? I know that the Ford Schools, you must be the original purchasing owner and can't even buy your way in (at least with Raptor Assault). Cadillac has the same type of verbiage on their website, but don't explicitly state it, though they do say anyone can do it for a cost.

The Cadillac website states, "Cadillac offers complimentary enrollment in the V-Performance Academy with the purchase of every 2022 and newer V-Series Blackwing" Well, I did technically purchase a Blackwing, but not as new... The V-Series School website says, "This program is part of the next-level Cadillac ownership experience for anyone who takes delivery of a new 2022 CT4-V Blackwing™ or 2022 CT5-V Blackwing™."

So that one is a bit more specific on taking delivery of a new... I could pay for the class, but I'm not interested in doing that for another school that's probably extremely similar to that of my Mach 1 Track Attack in Charlotte, but damn I bet it's fun all over again!
Got early fathers day gift from my kids! Tuxmat! Covered great and with the clip they provide it won't move around. First impression is excellent.
I hopped on the Tuxmat hype in the CT5 Blackwing and they're great, although the fronts are too cramped for my giant feet with three pedals. I'm seeing if I can return just the fronts and I'll get the weathertechs for that.

Madhouse

Reaction score
I ceramic coated my truck. Took me a few days to complete. It beads water like crazy. I did one coat of DQuartz Go and one of Cquartz SiC.

Next is the interior, but I am undecided on what products I will use. I'll. probably wait until my trim pieces are replaces/fixed before doing anything.

There was heavy rain today and when I got home I used the leaf blower and water just came right off. I have not had an opportunity to take a picture when the sky is clear and with full sun to really get a good pic on the gloss.

I also got ceramic tint on all windows.

That looks fantastic man, lot of work, but worth it.

Dano182

Reaction score
Installed LP4’s on the a pillar today. Got a harness from John at Specialty Performance and wiring was a breeze. Took me less time to wire than it did to mount the SDHQ brackets. By the way, MY 24 changed the up fitter wire colors and failed to add a diagram to the owners manual. Sent John a text (on a Saturday mind you) and he gave me call and walked me through figuring out which wire went to which switch. Incredible customer service! MY 24 aux switch wires (at least on my truck) are:

2=green
3=yellow
4=brown
5=blue
6=yellow/orange

Attachments

• IMG_6709.jpeg
    IMG_6709.jpeg
    242.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_6715.jpeg
    IMG_6715.jpeg
    262.2 KB · Views: 73