What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cazt51

Reaction score
Can I still do this if I purchased it pre-owned? I know that the Ford Schools, you must be the original purchasing owner and can't even buy your way in (at least with Raptor Assault). Cadillac has the same type of verbiage on their website, but don't explicitly state it, though they do say anyone can do it for a cost.

The Cadillac website states, "Cadillac offers complimentary enrollment in the V-Performance Academy with the purchase of every 2022 and newer V-Series Blackwing" Well, I did technically purchase a Blackwing, but not as new... The V-Series School website says, "This program is part of the next-level Cadillac ownership experience for anyone who takes delivery of a new 2022 CT4-V Blackwing™ or 2022 CT5-V Blackwing™."

So that one is a bit more specific on taking delivery of a new... I could pay for the class, but I'm not interested in doing that for another school that's probably extremely similar to that of my Mach 1 Track Attack in Charlotte, but damn I bet it's fun all over again!

I hopped on the Tuxmat hype in the CT5 Blackwing and they're great, although the fronts are too cramped for my giant feet with three pedals. I'm seeing if I can return just the fronts and I'll get the weathertechs for that.
Mine was new when bought and a buddy of mine got a CPO-4 Blackwing and he did the class. You can always call Spring Mountain or the number given on the website and give them your VIN to check.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picked up a gmr45 rugged radio set up.
One thing to note you’ll need a 90 degree elbow if you want to close the lid with the mic plugged in.
I wish the mount was a little bit cleaner of a fit but it’s universal. View attachment 403202
I called Rugged and they don't make a 90Deg elbow. Did you ever source an elbow from a different vendor?

Jesse1983

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Obligatory, didn’t happen today but picked my truck the other day after the dealership install the heated steering parts under the Ford Heated Steering Wheel Performance program. Cost me $free.99!

View attachment 456077

I appreciate the post. My truck fits all the criteria, but my dealer wasn't interested in fighting for its inclusion. :confused:

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
I appreciate the post. My truck fits all the criteria, but my dealer wasn't interested in fighting for its inclusion. :confused:
Find another one, feel free to use my video. I wonder if there’s a way to reach out to Ford directly for some help, in the Ram groups we’d pinged Ram Cares and they’d help with things like this.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Find another one, feel free to use my video. I wonder if there’s a way to reach out to Ford directly for some help, in the Ram groups we’d pinged Ram Cares and they’d help with things like this.
I thought it only applied to F150 Lightening? What program number did you reference??