What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or use a hunk of pipe for leverage extension.
I have broken a couple box end wrenches doing it the way you show:(
Not that I haven't done it again in a pinch, but if I have time to slip a length of pipe over the wreck or ratchet, I prefer that.
I have a few pieces of galvanized, water line, conduit, fencing, and other stuff for just such an occasion.

View attachment 464090
So when I was in the Navy we use to secure underwater mines on semi-trucks with chain and used these pipes. Watched this new guy get knocked out cold when a pipe hit him in the head...dude was OUT. HAHAHA

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
So when I was in the Navy we use to secure underwater mines on semi-trucks with chain and used these pipes. Watched this new guy get knocked out cold when a pipe hit him in the head...dude was OUT. HAHAHA

navy with they're fancy pipes, we (usmc) used an out of spec 50 cal barrel to get the hooks of the rocket pods and racks off since they’re torqued on like crazy Haha

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
navy with they're fancy pipes, we (usmc) used an out of spec 50 cal barrel to get the hooks of the rocket pods and racks off since they’re torqued on like crazy Haha
Man if you using a .50 barrel you the fancy one! I was Army before Navy and ran the Armory on many ships...all too familiar with .50's, M240's, 60's, M16's, M9's, M14's. Good times!

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Man if you using a .50 barrel you the fancy one! I was Army before Navy and ran the Armory on many ships...all too familiar with .50's, M240's, 60's, M16's, M9's, M14's. Good times!
LOL yeah i was ordi and worked armory to help out at times, got to train with eod. Such fun.