What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Def worth the price tag. They also sell a smoked version of these.

I think it'd look even nicer if it had the red outline like the OEM Gen 3's View attachment 466174
No I like the red. Looks killer.

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed about 2 months ago or so. These are the Morimoto XB LED Tail Lights; Black Housing; Red Lens. I love the OEM+ look. Gives much better visibility when reversing. The illuminating effect on the ground from the side of the truck is a pretty nice and useful effect too. I also have the Morimoto smoked side markers installed.

Are these the ones that stick out some from the side of the truck?

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Well there always something.. tpms showed low psi so i checked them all, All good at 44. I drove home nearly 30 miles, I figured they needed to rotate and theyed be ok. Nope the tpms fault lights up. Which i had with the old tpms cause one was dead.

So now i gotta try to relearn the sensors or is it a code that needs to be reset?

Lol ughh

Chewie

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep and out of the tailgate, don’t mind them too much but some people it was a dealbreaker . Don’t think it looks too bad on Raptors
Don’t mean to hijack the thread, but those look as if they fit really nice and not what I’ve been hearing about their fitment issues

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well there always something.. tpms showed low psi so i checked them all, All good at 44. I drove home nearly 30 miles, I figured they needed to rotate and theyed be ok. Nope the tpms fault lights up. Which i had with the old tpms cause one was dead.

So now i gotta try to relearn the sensors or is it a code that needs to be reset?

Lol ughh
As long as you have the correct ones....
There is a procedure to perform somewhere here on the forum that someone posted years ago.
And you don't need the TPMS tool. I don't have time today to search for it.