What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a work trip out in Long Beach, CA. Truck bed fully loaded and the back seat full up to the rear window. 30 hour drive one way. The only nice thing I can say about CA is the weather. Snapped this photo of the rainbow on the return trip somewhere in AZ I think. Broke a piece off my taillight loading a pelican case. Overall a successful trip with beautiful scenery along the route. Just wish I had some free time to experience some more off roading. Now I have to rotate the tires and clean the beast once I get it unloaded.

Attachments

• IMG_5897.jpeg
    IMG_5897.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5941.jpeg
    IMG_5941.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5950.jpeg
    IMG_5950.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 20

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a spare passenger side factory taillight if you need it, I backed into a electric cord plugged into an outlet RIGHT at taillight height last year (in my defense it was a new house and this is the first time my truck actually had a garage to live in), punched a quarter-sized hole in the clear part of the driver side tail. I got a cheap pair off Amazon and redid the blackout edge, so mine isn't exactly matchy matchy but intact if you want it.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a spare passenger side factory taillight if you need it, I backed into a electric cord plugged into an outlet RIGHT at taillight height last year (in my defense it was a new house and this is the first time my truck actually had a garage to live in), punched a quarter-sized hole in the clear part of the driver side tail. I got a cheap pair off Amazon and redid the blackout edge, so mine isn't exactly matchy matchy but intact if you want it.
PM sent

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Here it is. We both ended up having issues come up so postponed to Monday but still trading. My alternator decided now was the perfect time to be a weak pos and he got contaminated diesel. Yes I know it’s a 6.oh lol
Well the water wiped out at least 3 injectors on that 6.0. Anyone got any diesels they’d wanna trade or wanna buy my truck so I can grab a diesel? Lol