What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gusser

Reaction score
Finally started rehab on my 2011 screw after going through cornea transplants for both eyes.
Still very light sensitive but I can work in the garage on the lift with the lights off on a sunny day all doors closed.
Rotors/calipers/pads replaced recently by previous owner on the front so a dissassembly and clean up is all that was needed. The drivers side dust shield was very rusty so wire wheeled and spray painted with chassis black. The outside pad on both calipers were seized... too much grease used on the sliders (see pics), so cleaned and used just a dab of antiseize on the pad slider tabs.
Passenger side brake hose was routed wrong during the caliper swap and sat on the sway bar end and wearing a big groove in the rubber covering so swapping out all outside brake lines while I'm there.
Rear calipers seem to be functioning ok but judging by the rust they are the originals so swapping them out. Rotors not worn but the pads are.
And finally, a system bleed and will be done with brake refurb.
Then on to the rust spots under the bed and frame (spots on front frame addressed during front brake rehab...much easier with all the wheels off), then I will tackle the drivers side slip-on rocker install once my eyes return to a less troublesome state.
Before pics attached. After pics of pass side brakes next post.
:favorites13:

before 1.JPGbefore 2.JPGbefore 3.JPGbefore 4.JPG8-25-2024.JPG

Last edited: