What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Won't be home til next Wednesday but sitting in my living room is an entire R1 Concepts brake package, a custom hood and grill wrap, my front PDP mud flaps I never got to install, full set of Dynamic Diodes for interior and exterior white lighting, 3 boxes of new Adams supplies, a BlackBox dash cam, Bosch Icon windshield wipers, Vince's method caps in the mail, new 40" bar and Apollo4 cubes in the mail, and I'm sure I've missed some stuff. Like **** I just want to get home and get busy. All you guys dropping posts here is making me jealous lol

Edit: just bought a full kicker upgrade to replace the stock Sony speakers and sub. God dang I need to get home so I stop spending money out here.

Last edited:

j2k

Reaction score
I got tired of the weak Sony audio system, so I decided to upgrade things a bit and have the items below installed a couple days ago. I'm still tossing around the idea of adding a processor down the road, but I'm definitely happier with the sound now.

Kicker 40CWRT102 10" CompRT subwoofer
Atrend A361-10CP enclosure
Kicker ZX750.1 amplifier
AudioControl LC2I line out controller
Polk Audio DB571 5x7 coax door speakers
Alpine KTP-445U 4 channel amplifier

I also had to swap out the rear mat and get a Husky X-act rear floor liner so the new sub box would fit.

woutvc

Reaction score
3d79fbd4c7548e02fe27849337774d35.jpg

Had the 37' Ko2 installed after waiting almost 4 months.

b8f21cf266bd43b4471efb185f767607.jpg

And a new exhaust cutout. Let's see how long this one takes to break.

Jef, where did you get the KO2's?
I've been looking all over the place and in the 315/70R17 size, there are nowhere to be found.

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jef, where did you get the KO2's?

I've been looking all over the place and in the 315/70R17 size, there are nowhere to be found.

Got them from carmar in the netherlands. Great guy and service

Carmar.nl is his website. Just call him or send an email, i don't think the tires are on his website.