What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Made another appointment to drop it off at the dealer. Looks like the transmission bulkhead connector is leaking. Also getting some kind of weird almost click like sound from somewhere around the drivers side...

I started hearing something similar last night...

Hi folks,

Don't forget that I'm here to help if you need assistance following a trip to the dealer; I'm always happy to check out options. How many miles are on your Raptors currently?

Crystal

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Don't forget that I'm here to help if you need assistance following a trip to the dealer; I'm always happy to check out options. How many miles are on your Raptors currently?

Crystal

I think I'm right around 72kish

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:) forgot i got a set of rigid fog light brackets from another member and they showed up today. Now to decide what lights to mount on them.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We'll get the snow and on the main roads they use sand. I can live with that...

Probably because people know how to drive in the snow in Oregon. Southern NY? Not so much. Salt, brine, sand, etc. Just pound the hell out of the roads with it.