What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actual order was email confirmation on the shocks, Order Bump stops, PLOP $2000 cash in front of the wife and ask her to make a cc payment.

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made another appointment to drop it off at the dealer. Looks like the transmission bulkhead connector is leaking. Also getting some kind of weird almost click like sound from somewhere around the drivers side. Going to have them fix the drivers side seat element and I'm pretty sure the passenger side went out yesterday as well. The wife was not amused by any hot box comments. It also sounds like the driver side owe might be going out.

The brakes are sometimes doing a weird surge when coming to a stop. When you're about stopped, barely rolling with your foot on the brake it will surge forward if you're not on the brakes hard enough.

Power steering pump sounded like it was whining last night for the first time.

Aaaaaand I'm pretty sure my shocks need to be rebuilt.

FML I haven't even had the truck a year yet.

The weird clicking sound is what really concerns me it sounds like something rotating and catching on something. Changes with rpm and can really be heard around 1500rpm or so.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also getting some kind of weird almost click like sound from somewhere around the drivers side.
The weird clicking sound is what really concerns me it sounds like something rotating and catching on something. Changes with rpm and can really be heard around 1500rpm or so.

I started hearing something similar last night. Clicks more at higher speeds/rpms but only in drive?

Thought at first it sounded like something loose rolling around inside the door compartments, but when I tried to pinpoint it, sounded like it was coming from the engine bay/behind the steering wheel/dash.

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started hearing something similar last night. Clicks more at higher speeds/rpms but only in drive?

Thought at first it sounded like something loose rolling around inside the door compartments, but when I tried to pinpoint it, sounded like it was coming from the engine bay/behind the steering wheel/dash.

Exactly. Mine isn't a real click it's impossible to explqin the sound.