What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EA5T-14D544-AD Gen2 - V3.8

ABOUT THE LATEST UPDATE

The new software update for SYNC® with MyFord Touch® systems includes all the improvements from previous updates, plus additional benefits such as:

Siri® Eyes Free*:
◾Now iPhone users can use Siri® Eyes Free with SYNC® with MyFord Touch®. With simple voice commands, SYNC® with MyFord Touch® enables you to operate the iPhone and SYNC® together. Siri® Eyes Free can be activated by pressing and holding the voice button for at least 3 seconds.

Secure, simple phone pairing:
◾Phone pairing is now easier.

Automatic reconnection:
◾If your phone disconnects, SYNC® with MyFord Touch® will automatically reconnect it.

Easier entry of destinations for China:
◾Now SYNC® with MyFord Touch® allows for easier entry of destinations.

*Feature requires compatible hardware.

The installation of this update will take up to 30 minutes to complete.

alright now i am going to have to do the update. was the patch pretty simple?

SVTblackraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright now i am going to have to do the update. was the patch pretty simple?

yea, after I found the right one, lol. After the update your screen will have the lincoln presidential screen. Then just search google for SVT Raptor presidential splash screen. The patch only took a couple of seconds. The accrual update was pretty long.

Last edited:

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, I looked earlier today and thought I saw a 'view count' on this thread well over 900,000. And before you ask why, I was looking to see which thread will hit 1,000,000 views first...this thread or the "show your latest photos" thread. lol

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thought of you when I saw this. You ought to get this instead, will hold that tire better and for a reasonable price.

Meh, for my frequent trips to the mall this works fine. And when i need to throw something in the bed i just put the spare back underneath the truck. Thanks for watching out for me though

D

Deleted member 12951

Meh, for my frequent trips to the mall this works fine. And when i need to throw something in the bed i just put the spare back underneath the truck. Thanks for watching out for me though

So why do you need a tire in the bed for going to the mall?