What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's actually exactly who they were referring to @Jimbo...but whatever makes you feel better. Trying to argue with you is like trying to talk sense into a monkey in a cage throwing his own shit.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Were you a zookeeper? Or bartender at a gay bar?

Totally. I played professional football, so you see the irony of @Jimbo calling me a softie and a teddy bear.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's actually exactly who they were referring to @Jimbo...but whatever makes you feel better. Trying to argue with you is like trying to talk sense into a monkey in a cage throwing his own shit.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Totally. I played professional football, so you see the irony of @Jimbo calling me a softie and a teddy bear.
you have to talk to his wife, if you want @Jimbo to listen

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score

Really? Who did you play with?