GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jusdach

Reaction score
Ordered mine 3/7. Magnetic SCrew, 802A, moonroof, tailgate appliqué and heated steering wheel. My dealer believes it'll arrive in 8 weeks or less, mainly because no CF Package or BL Wheels. I'm hoping more around 6.5 weeks like the order Blake_Allen posted on prior page.

Last edited:

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine 3/7. Magnetic SCrew, 802A, moonroof, tailgate appliqué and heated steering wheel. My dealer believes it'll arrive in 8 weeks or less, mainly because no CF Package or BL Wheels. I'm hoping more around 6.5 weeks like the order Blake_Allen posted on prior page.

8 weeks would be really quick, but good luck and hope the dealer is correct. I'm closing in on 8 months.....

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8 weeks would be really quick, but good luck and hope the dealer is correct. I'm closing in on 8 months.....

Hey Autophan, I remember that we have similar build dates. My window sticker came up today. Have you been able to get yours? Looks like my official build date is 3/21, which moved up from 3/25. Anyway, let's cross our fingers for good builds!

jusdach

Reaction score

Do you have the CF package or the Beadlock Wheels on your order? My dealer told me the only reason they believe my order will move this fast is because I don't have CF or Beadlock.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Autophan, I remember that we have similar build dates. My window sticker came up today. Have you been able to get yours? Looks like my official build date is 3/21, which moved up from 3/25. Anyway, let's cross our fingers for good builds!

Hey buddy, congrats on getting your sticker, that is good news! No, I can't pull mine up yet :mad:. I have a suspicion my order date is not what they're telling me....

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Do you have the CF package or the Beadlock Wheels on your order? My dealer told me the only reason they believe my order will move this fast is because I don't have CF or Beadlock.

I have the beadlocks, and no carbon fiber. I have no doubt you put yourself in a better position staying away from both those options, however, I know they are being produced and delivered to customers.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My window sticker showed up today. Unlike last time around I was able to access it on the research maniacs website. Build date is now 3/23/17. Cant wait to go get this truck.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My window sticker showed up today. Unlike last time around I was able to access it on the research maniacs website. Build date is now 3/23/17. Cant wait to go get this truck.

Hmmm......definitely a bad omen for me. I get nothing on the same site, and my supposed build date is 3/20/17. Very doubtful about that now....

phirinc

Reaction score
Hmmm......definitely a bad omen for me. I get nothing on the same site, and my supposed build date is 3/20/17. Very doubtful about that now....

Still hope for you. I received my Windows sticker on a Friday, 2 days before the build date. Now just the dreaded waiting game for it to show up at dealer.