GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Please check back later.
The window sticker has not yet been
released for this vehicle."

When was the last time you contacted Ford Performance? Right now they seem to have the most accurate information. If you havnt already I would call or online chat with them and ask about your current status.

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm......definitely a bad omen for me. I get nothing on the same site, and my supposed build date is 3/20/17. Very doubtful about that now....

Hey Autophan, yeah something seems off about your situation. I would follow up w/your dealer and confirm the build/delivery sched. I hope everything is still on-track. Good luck.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When was the last time you contacted Ford Performance? Right now they seem to have the most accurate information. If you havnt already I would call or online chat with them and ask about your current status.

I checked with them a couple days ago, and they refused to give me a specific date, instead saying, "Late March, and subject to change...".

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Hey Autophan, yeah something seems off about your situation. I would follow up w/your dealer and confirm the build/delivery sched. I hope everything is still on-track. Good luck.

Dealer still claims March 20th. They have no explanation on why I, or they, still cannot pulll up the window sticker. Something is off indeed. Unless I am scheduled to be built 3/20/18......

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

lars464 posted in the tracking thread that Ford is switching to some new servers and things, such as pulling up window stickers, could be affected until next Monday. I'm hoping it's that....but of course, that doesn't necessarily explain why others with build dates within a week or less are able to currently pull up their window stickers.

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Autophanatic, we both had 3/20 build dates. My window sticker appeared just today. My dealer said they actually put it into production on 3/15.

Attachments

• IMG_1021.jpg
    IMG_1021.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 108

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Autophanatic, we both had 3/20 build dates. My window sticker appeared just today. My dealer said they actually put it into production on 3/15.

Well that's good news for you, good deal! Me? I don't know. Could be real bad news....:mad:......or maybe I slipped through the server cracks?? My dealer still says March 20th.....and have no idea about why the sticker is unavailable.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just updated with an ETA of April 24 from Ford Service. My guess is my build date of March 20th got shoved back, instead of forward, like some guys have been reporting.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just updated with an ETA of April 24 from Ford Service. My guess is my build date of March 20th got shoved back, instead of forward, like some guys have been reporting.

Hey, have the dealer print you a window sticker from the dealers site. My truck was built and I had a sticker, then the sticker went away, I could not pull it up for 3 weeks. My truck was a 10/27/16 build. But my dealer could get the sticker off of his site. If you research window sticker on here you will see that at times the sticker will go away and then come back. I did not get my truck till 1/31/17, I think if you are worried about the truck maybe check out the how to track your truck thread, I posted a number on there that can give you some info. I no longer have it or I would repost. I think it was some where around 28 to 34 on the number of post in that thread. Hang in there!

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

1-800-392-3673 Try this number it may help! It was page three toward the bottom where I had posted it! Hope it helps!