GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theman1990

Reaction score
Got the call yesterday that order has been picked up after 2 months.... No VIN or date yet... They said I had to drop the CF or wait 6 months... Strangely they thought the BL's were likely ok??

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a sticker!!!

eO5zG7B.jpg

Definitely a good feeling eh?! Congratulations :) .

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Got the call yesterday that order has been picked up after 2 months.... No VIN or date yet... They said I had to drop the CF or wait 6 months... Strangely they thought the BL's were likely ok??

Wow, very lucky, congrats! 2 months is but a brief pause. Yes, beadlocks are still rolling out...

Reaction score
Got great trade in values

Just a hint to anyone out there that just can't wait. The only reason that I paid above msrp was because the dealer was very generous with my trade in value. Such a great deal that I decided to offer a second trade in vehicle. Seems that there fine taking no profit or even a loss so that they can cash in on the dealer mark up. I don't get it.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a hint to anyone out there that just can't wait. The only reason that I paid above msrp was because the dealer was very generous with my trade in value. Such a great deal that I decided to offer a second trade in vehicle. Seems that there fine taking no profit or even a loss so that they can cash in on the dealer mark up. I don't get it.

Yeah more rolling out daily. About 90 raptors being produced a day from what I can tell. I found one for $3K over MSRP that was identical to what I have ordered, but after thinking about it decided too far for me to go to get it.....I'd rather wait to make a road trip.....age does that to you.

iumbastu

Reaction score
Just rolled off the delivery truck this morning. Ordered mid October and I had to pull CF and BL to get built in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Just rolled off the delivery truck this morning. Ordered mid October and I had to pull CF and BL to get built in January.

41554c0891c0ddea2a87fe3ff6e7dd92.jpg

2cdbae17189b3a647d4def22bbef93cc.jpg

0ba0fcf882598698bb0e6d80b3e08495.jpg

Look similar in color to this at the shop
8afe8dd6cc52d1becd8f280cbc976811.jpg

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^and to think that color is big $$$$ on the 458.....congrats to everyone....As I said before I could not wait and paid $2,500 over....pretty much my exact specs and worth it to have it now....plus waiting may have nixed mt wheels