GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vladi

Reaction score
kAttaching, not sure this is the DORA but thats what I have. Thanks. From what he mentioned his manager said that they will be pulling the scab order on the 10th of March. I think its clean status from what he mentioned last time.

There were other SCABS built interspersed between those "batches".

It depends on your dealer's allocations....how many did he get? How many has he used? They are supposedly spread out over the MY 2017 production run as well. What was your order's dealer priority value?

Additionally, what did your dealer mean by "pulled from them"?
Is it currently in "unscheduled / clean" status?

Do you have copy/screenshot of the DORA for your order?

Last edited:

7GenTex

Reaction score
Attaching, not sure this is the DORA but thats what I have. Thanks. From what he mentioned his manager said that they will be pulling the scab order on the 10th of March. I think its clean status from what he mentioned last time.

Appears you have an order in, unscheduled / clean most likely now

Now it's just a waiting game based on the dealer's standing / allocations / etc.........When you get a VIN, then you know it's real :biggrin:

BTW - our trucks are spec'd very similar.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, big day for me. My 10/13 order finally got a VIN!
I have no idea how soon I can expect delivery. My dealer said mid April, but I hold no hopes at this point. I still am undecided if I will accept the truck. Just depends on how close it lands to the 2018 order bank opening, and if there are a lot more changes and options for 2018.

Feeling a little the same......but then next day I am looking at dealer inventory.

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hamster, I hear you. Several times I located close trucks, but not exactly equipped how I ordered mine. Then I cave in and say to myself hold on for what YOU WANT!
Guys, I have a SCAB also on order. My dealer priority is 01. What does that mean? Got VIN today.

7GenTex

Reaction score
Hamster, I hear you. Several times I located close trucks, but not exactly equipped how I ordered mine. Then I cave in and say to myself hold on for what YOU WANT!
Guys, I have a SCAB also on order. My dealer priority is 01. What does that mean? Got VIN today.

If you have a VIN, I think order priority does not matter anymore.

Scheduled build date ought to be forthcoming soon.

Congrats!

vladi

Reaction score
What different things did you spec and why? Thanks for your help by the way.

Appears you have an order in, unscheduled / clean most likely now

Now it's just a waiting game based on the dealer's standing / allocations / etc.........When you get a VIN, then you know it's real :biggrin:

BTW - our trucks are spec'd very similar.

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy S---! I have a schedule date. March 20th scheduled, dealer delivery April 7th-13th. Now, of course I have no faith in this, but at least something is happening! Magnetic Scab, all the options, less CF which I removed and bed graphics.