GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mystical'96

Reaction score
So there may be more allocations opening up. I have been holding out for a MSRP deal or better with very little luck over the past few months. Saturday morning I reached out to a dealership that had one listed on cars.com which turned out to be sold. Long story short, they informed me they just had another allocation open up.. at sticker.. so I jumped on it.

Just as I was about to give on the search this deal landed on me. Keep your eyes open guys, there are still deals out there (I still can't believe I'm calling MSRP a deal!).

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At this point an MSRP allocation should not be hard to come by.....a few phone calls should get you one....as long as your patient....otherwise goot pay to play now....trucks are sitting for $10K over but are moving at $2500-$5000 over....

iumbastu

Reaction score
f233090bf6d056003a4174226064dfc2.jpg

Ordered 10-20 delivered 3-10 after removing BL and CF. I saw the rear fog light thread but what do you think should be my other first mods?

1) Antennae?
2) tinted front windows
3) two step paint protection
4) mini subwoofer under second row seats ?

Other ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the time from VIN to Deliver usually is?

There can be a fair amount of variance from one order to the next. The amount of time from build date to delivery is typically 2-3 weeks, but the time from getting the VIN to the build date could vary from a couple of weeks to a couple of months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk