GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Calistorm87

Reaction score
West Covina dealer- tricksters
Got there and they called me a liar even though I have text messages from sales rep and also they have recorded phone conversation with guy today. Made it a point to call today so I didnt waste my time coming in but obviously that idiot lied.
Another sales rep said he just sold a raptor 50k over msrp, which i think is a crock unless some fool from dubai bought it. But at end he said maybe I can work with you if its 5k over msrp. I don't negotiate with crooks.

By the way I also called south bay ford and they have it 10k over msrp.

This is just going to be a weekend toy and hauler for my 2015 camaro z/28 to track. I'll wait until the next batch of raptors become available later this year or next....

Last edited:

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cali

I have not talked to a single So Cal dealer that would even entertain a conversation under 10k above msrp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what i'm saying, 5k to 25k over MSRP is the standard in CA.

Out of State is the only way to go.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Got there and they called me a liar even though I have text messages from sales rep and also they have recorded phone conversation with guy today. Made it a point to call today so I didnt waste my time coming in but obviously that idiot lied.
Another sales rep said he just sold a raptor 50k over msrp, which i think is a crock unless some fool from dubai bought it. But at end he said maybe I can work with you if its 5k over msrp. I don't negotiate with crooks.

This is just going to be a weekend toy and hauler for my 2015 camaro z/28 to track. I'll wait until the next batch of raptors become available later this year or next....

West Covina and 50 other dealers in CA i called are all ****** Bags!!

I went out of state and bought one from Team Ford in Vegas for MSRP, very easy to work with and no BS.

I will never buy a Ford in CA ever!

Last edited:

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If that is the case, at least you know the chevy will make it to its destination, not sure after that.:ROFLJest:

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you order LB exterior? I wonder if this can this be added to any exterior color package? For instance, as I recall the orange accent package cannot be added with any exterior paint code.

I ordered LB exterior, not sure if you can add it to another color or not.

When I added the feature, it stayed clean and unscheduled. It is in "processing" so I am hopeful to have a date before production of retail units starts.

Calistorm87

Reaction score
If that is the case, at least you know the chevy will make it to its destination, not sure after that.:ROFLJest:

Lol hey i see what you did there.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

That's what i'm saying, 5k to 25k over MSRP is the standard in CA.

Out of State is the only way to go.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

West Covina and 50 other dealers in CA i called are all ****** Bags!!

I went out of state and bought one from Team Ford in Vegas for MSRP, very easy to work with and no BS.

I will never buy a Ford in CA ever!

Yeah pretty sad we have to resort to that but I might reach out to either vegas like you or arizona if they have allocation at msrp.

PW2006

Reaction score
Try The Ford Store in Morgan Hill, CA. They offer at MSRP. You might have to wait a bit now, but they don't tag on a markup.

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have not found a PDF version yet with that date. Most of the manual's on the net are the July version. Still looking. The only real change that I saw was that revision, which is why I added the code.

I think the latest order guide was posted by Smbecht in the quote below.

Did you mean code 60R instead of 60D for the orange interior accent for the Lightning Blue?

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

New guy here. I found the updated order guide. I hope the link works. It's my first post so I'm not quite sure what I'm doing. EDMS - Order Guides | fleet.ford.com

Just what I was looking for. Thanks for posting this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs