GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If ford wanted $10k more per raptor why didn't they just bump MSRP? Seems like a lot of folks don't mind $80k half tons

muddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what late availability means. I saw magnetic listed this way as well but I have a build date of 10/21 for an 802A (& other stuff) screw.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agreed to $1k under MSRP on Magnetic Screw yesterday. It was already in allocation. Has 802A, roof, decals, extender, etc. Sticker $67k. Build date 10/31. Already have VIN. Had 2013 & 2014 Screws. Great trucks.

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All this talk of people saying others are crazy for paying over MSRP should be taken in perspective. I have an MSRP deal BTW, just to clarify on that point.

If we take the same logic then NOBODY should be living in California, New York or even Vancouver. Reason being? Their housing is priced WAY above what would be typical. The local market drives demand and cost, it's like that with vehicles, it's like that with houses and it's like that with life. If you don't like it then move to a local geo that supports your line of thinking.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
All this talk of people saying others are crazy for paying over MSRP should be taken in perspective. I have an MSRP deal BTW, just to clarify on that point.

If we take the same logic then NOBODY should be living in California, New York or even Vancouver. Reason being? Their housing is priced WAY above what would be typical. The local market drives demand and cost, it's like that with vehicles, it's like that with houses and it's like that with life. If you don't like it then move to a local geo that supports your line of thinking.

I did, 18 years ago. You couldn't pay me enough to move back to Californistan.

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Info only......

There is an updated order guide out, dated 9/15 or 16 that has added a color keyed interior match to the lighting blue exterior color. (60R) I updated my order to include this feature as I thought it looked nice in the other colors.

I haven't found anything color keyed but I think they just dropped the exterior color restriction to get the orange. I hope you didn't just add orange on a blue truck....