GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

philomega15

Reaction score
I have a shadow black Screw order with a build date of 11/14. There are several others with black with build dates before mine - doesn't seem any different than any other

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a shadow black Screw order with a build date of 11/14. There are several others with black with build dates before mine - doesn't seem any different than any other

Awesome. Do you know what # allocation you have with your dealer?

rjbrittain11

Reaction score
Try The Ford Store in Morgan Hill, CA. They offer at MSRP. You might have to wait a bit now, but they don't tag on a markup.

I called them today and they have "30-40 people" on thier waitlist. You can give them your number and when your name is next on the list they will call you.

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was advised today I have a November 14 build date as well. Avalanche grey. No CF

Last edited:

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was advised today I have a November 14 build date as well. Avalanche white. No CF

How did you get avalanche white? It's either white or avalanche grey, trust me, the avalanche color is not white at all in person.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How did you get avalanche white? It's either white or avalanche grey, trust me, the avalanche color is not white at all in person.

Actually, there is no "Avalanche Grey" or Avalanche Gray" for that matter. It is just "Avalanche". And the color is more of a dirty white than a gray.