GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigbo076

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did it come to you yet? Was there a difference between the 06 and the 07? If not then there isn't any reason not to just roll a gen 1 raptor and wait a few years for a gen 2.

(Hint TJ to JK)

Haha, Figured that is what you meant... but not what you said. Making sure you did not confuse the first JK Rubi to be the first Rubi.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Info only......

There is an updated order guide out, dated 9/15 or 16 that has added a color keyed interior match to the lighting blue exterior color. (60D) I updated my order to include this feature as I thought it looked nice in the other colors.

Did you order LB exterior? I wonder if this can this be added to any exterior color package? For instance, as I recall the orange accent package cannot be added with any exterior paint code.

Calistorm87

Reaction score
Hi there I am a newbie from southern california.
For those that placed orders, did you put down deposit or sign a contract?

I am going to a dealer later today after they said they have allocation and can do msrp. Im calling BS until order is placed. Its next to my work so it doesnt hurt to swing by.

uppitycitizen

Reaction score

I am going to a dealer later today after they said they have allocation and can do msrp. Im calling BS until order is placed. Its next to my work so it doesnt hurt to swing by.

Yeah I both put down a deposit way long time ago, and signed a contract in July once the prices were made available.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My dates have been moving around a bit....so far CF still on the order and no delay per Ford Service.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cali

What dealer? i will save you some time.

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed my order on 9/15. Does anyone have an approximate time length for when I will receive my VIN and build date? This waiting game sucks!

Raptor Driver

Reaction score
I placed my order on 9/15. Does anyone have an approximate time length for when I will receive my VIN and build date? This waiting game sucks!

I ordered mine on 9/17 and was given a VIN and build date 5 days later. Build date of 26 Oct. I think I got lucky with a small dealer with his 1st of 2 allocations.

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on 9/17 and was given a VIN and build date 5 days later. Build date of 26 Oct. I think I got lucky with a small dealer with his 1st of 2 allocations.

What was your priority on your order? I'm jealous lol

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

What was your priority on your order? I'm jealous lol

Also where and what dealership did you order from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs