SVT-FP Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Attack the messenger to deny the facts.

So another words play the victim card for just spouting Ford talking-points. Got it. All you have is what some drone at Ford is telling you and you are enough of a sheep to buy it all without question.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So another words play the victim card for just spouting Ford talking-points. Got it. All you have is what some drone at Ford is telling you and you are enough of a sheep to buy it all without question.

Who's the sheeple? You guys are clinging to your trucks so badly that some gen I owner just posted something about his ************ problem. :lol2:

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Who's the sheeple? You guys are clinging to your trucks so badly that some gen I owner just posted something about his ************ problem.

You are so full of shit. Most here plan on buying one or like the Gen2 but because they are not full on gay for one like you are you cry like a little boy about it.

Whatever dude. You are a waste of time have fun playing your little troll game as it's clear you are not here for the long run and just waiting to see how long before you are banned. Enjoy your fun while it lasts.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are so full of shit. Most here plan on buying one or like the Gen2 but because they are not full on gay for one like you are you cry like a little boy about it.

Whatever dude. You are a waste of time have fun playing your little troll game as it's clear you are not here for the long run and just waiting to see how long before you are banned. Enjoy your fun while it lasts.

Whatever the standard, there are many Gen I owners attacking me for my opinions. Do you really want everyone to agree with you so much that you'd actively try to silence them?

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
GM called, they want their hood vent back.

2011-gmc-sierra-hd-2500-denali-hood-vent-photo-362665-s-1280x7821_zps49335c3c.jpg

2017-ford-f-150-raptor-hood-vent.jpg

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Raptor's is better. The Duramax look like a generator vent.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
The Raptor's is better. The Duramax look like a generator vent.

I'd think the original vents would be more useful for a TT motor with the current position of the turbos. However, if they're considering a top-mounted intercooler, this would yield better results.

Thomas_JohnDoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever the standard, there are many Gen I owners attacking me for my opinions. Do you really want everyone to agree with you so much that you'd actively try to silence them?

I love this guy, stay strong keep on trolling, I can't wait to see yours so called GEN II. Few more years and you'll have drivers license. Where else you troll? m3post? 6speedonline? I would love to read more.
Is this you BTW?
wow-nerd-south-park-580.jpg

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score

You are not here to state an opinion. You are trolling and causing shit while you can because FRF has some pretty liberal posting standards. You have not offered anything of value and you just parrot Ford talking-point which any idiot as you have shown can do.

Nobody here thinks what you have to offer is of any value. You know this but because you want to just stir shit up here you have just resorted to babble.

When the attention you seek fades you will do even more desperate shit until you get banned so you can run over to Ecoboost Raptors and cry about how you were banned a gain a little street cred' with the other boosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.