SVT-FP Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about this - you try to start over. Start posting some useful, positive information here on this forum. Bring something to the conversation that is intelligent and informative. Talk about how the new Gen 2 is going to be good for you and what you are excited about. Disengage from the shenanigans for today and see how it goes. Just an idea......

I can certainly do that if you guys start dealing with reality. The facts are that the Gen II will be lighter, faster and stronger. This is probably the most important fact for you Gen I guys to accept. Do this, then we can have an intelligent conversation.

Once you butthurt gen I owners stop talking about cupholders, cabin filters, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, ***** stamps, duck calls, piped V8 sound through the speakers, your modded trucks ware better, I'm a twelve year old girl, new gen II owners lack of off road skills, have some respect (lol) etc etc ETCETERA...then we can move on. Until then the shit show will continue by everyone.

I'm not taking any of this personally by the way. I do find it amusing that many of you can dish it out but can't take it however.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can certainly do that if you guys start dealing with reality. The facts are that the Gen II will be lighter, faster and stronger. This is probably the most important fact for you Gen I guys to accept. Do this, then we can have an intelligent conversation.

Once you butthurt gen I owners stop talking about cupholders, cabin filters, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, ***** stamps, duck calls, piped V8 sound through the speakers, your modded trucks ware better, I'm a twelve year old girl, new gen II owners lack of off road skills, have some respect (lol) etc etc ETCETERA...then we can move on. Until then the shit show will continue by everyone.

I'm not taking any of this personally by the way. I do find it amusing that many of you can dish it out but can't take it however.

Oh, we can all take it and find it hilarious that you are still around trying to 'dish it out'. I just thought that if you changed your approach that you might get a little more respect around here. Quit lumping all of us into one 'butthurt' category and see what happens. Your counterproductive approach obviously isn't working. And why can't we have different opinions on cup holders? Or complain because we don't have cabin filters? There are other guys on here that have interest in the new Gen 2 and ask questions and share information that they learn about them without starting any shit. Try that for a while. You obviously are gonna have to be the one to start because of the hole you already dug, but if you ever intend on being a productive member of this forum you are going to have to change something......

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, we can all take it and find it hilarious that you are still around trying to 'dish it out'. I just thought that if you changed your approach that you might get a little more respect around here. Quit lumping all of us into one 'butthurt' category and see what happens. Your counterproductive approach obviously isn't working. And why can't we have different opinions on cup holders? Or complain because we don't have cabin filters? There are other guys on here that have interest in the new Gen 2 and ask questions and share information that they learn about them without starting any shit. Try that for a while. You obviously are gonna have to be the one to start because of the hole you already dug, but if you ever intend on being a productive member of this forum you are going to have to change something......

So talking about cupholders and cabin filters is productive lol? is that the level of contribution you're asking of me?

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First person I ever put on ignore. Let me know if he ever works to gain our trust back.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

One down, can dish it out but can't take it. How many more to go?

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's wrong with Walmart and cupholders? I bought my truck to enjoy my 20 minute ride to work and back home. I'm as Street King as you can get and I don't give a shit! Someone's gotta fill that quota...

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you truly that bored at home? Nobody here cares dude.

Then why would you respond? You're contradicting yourself. Try not to do that going forward.

Just ignore this ecoobooter, he will disappear as quick as he came to the forum. V8 all the way !!!

Old V8 all the way to mediocrity woo hoo lol...

What's wrong with Walmart and cupholders? I bought my truck to enjoy my 20 minute ride to work and back home. I'm as Street King as you can get and I don't give a shit! Someone's gotta fill that quota...

Thank you for not taking yourself too seriously. That's refreshing given all the uptight butthurting Gen I owners here. They need to change the domain to www.butthurtgen1raptorowners.com lulllzzzzzzzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.