SVT-FP Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I can certainly do that if you guys start dealing with reality. The facts are that the Gen II will be lighter, faster and stronger. This is probably the most important fact for you Gen I guys to accept. Do this, then we can have an intelligent conversation.

Once you butthurt gen I owners stop talking about cupholders, cabin filters, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, ***** stamps, duck calls, piped V8 sound through the speakers, your modded trucks ware better, I'm a twelve year old girl, new gen II owners lack of off road skills, have some respect (lol) etc etc ETCETERA...then we can move on. Until then the shit show will continue by everyone.

I'm not taking any of this personally by the way. I do find it amusing that many of you can dish it out but can't take it however.

I'll agree with lighter and faster but where are you getting your facts that it's stronger? I have different facts and I am sure my source of facts is more reliable that yours. Not to mention I have an aluminum bodied F-150 and thinks like the bed creaking with every step help support those facts. Just because Fords marketing dept posts "data" doesn't make it fact or reliable.

#whatareicons

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

I'll agree with lighter and faster but where are you getting your facts that it's stronger? I have different facts and I am sure my source of facts is more reliable that yours. Not to mention I have an aluminum bodied F-150 and thinks like the bed creaking with every step help support those facts. Just because Fords marketing dept posts "data" doesn't make it fact or reliable.

I have no desire to show some ass hat like you respect. You've done nothing to earn it and you yourself said its earned. You came to a forum talking shit to seasoned members and you want us to respect you? Get the **** out of here...

#whatareicons

#whatareicons

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You didn't answer my question.

No I'm not bored. Why would you care about my well being? But thank you for your concern.

I'll agree with lighter and faster but where are you getting your facts that it's stronger? I have different facts and I am sure my source of facts is more reliable that yours.

How are your sources in regard to the facts more reliable? Please feel free to inform us of your inside information. Ford has stated that the frame is stronger than the new regular F-150. The new F-150 has a stronger frame than the old F-150. Therefore, the frame is actually stronger than the Gen I Raptor AND the new F-150. So that's double strong lol. Which is sorely needed given all the weak frame problems guys have on the Gen I....:shitsweak:

bstoner59

Reaction score
No I'm not bored. Why would you care about my well being? But thank you for your concern.

How are your sources in regard to the facts more reliable? Please feel free to inform us of your inside information. Ford has stated that the frame is stronger than the new regular F-150. The new F-150 has a stronger frame than the old F-150. Therefore, the frame is actually stronger than the Gen I Raptor AND the new F-150. So that's double strong lol. Which is sorely needed given all the weak frame problems guys have on the Gen I....:shitsweak:

Maybe you should learn a little about the people you are talking shit to before you disregard their opinion. I don't need to explain anything to you.

#whatareicons

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should learn a little about the people you are talking shit to before you disregard their opinion. I don't need to explain anything to you.

I'm not disregarding your opinion, I'm asking you to substantiate it given your statement that your sources are more reliable.

bstoner59

Reaction score
I'm not disregarding your opinion, I'm asking you to substantiate it given your statement that your sources are more reliable.

Hahhaha you spent the last 36 hours talking shit and now you want to know my sources. You're right, I know nothing. I have no sources, I made it all up. I hope you get a Gen 2 and I'm sure you'll be happy. I'll be happy with both my Gen 1 and my Gen 2.

#whatareicons

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can someone just ban this ******* ****

Banning for stating facts? Reality must be hard for you to deal with?

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Hahhaha you spent the last 36 hours talking shit and now you want to know my sources. You're right, I know nothing. I have no sources, I made it all up. I hope you get a Gen 2 and I'm sure you'll be happy. I'll be happy with both my Gen 1 and my Gen 2.

#whatareicons

Lol you guys have been talking shit about the Gen II for the better part of year.

That's great to hear that you'll be buying one however. Glad for you. Looking forward to mine as well. Just wish the wait was shorter. I am looking forward to the reviews however.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Banning for stating facts?

What facts? Ford talking-points dumbed-down so even those who know nothing about trucks can quote the talking-points and sound like they know what they are talking about?

Your worshiping of the Gen2 Raptor that doesn't exist in the real world is at level stalker.

I hope you are trolling for ***** and giggles because you have built this Gen2 to up so much if you are for real you will be very disappointed when it does come out.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What facts? Ford talking-points dumbed-down so even those who know nothing about trucks can quote the talking-points and sound like they know what they are talking about?

Attack the messenger to deny the facts. Why, and how long do think this works?

Status
Not open for further replies.