SVT-FP Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only Ford knows that answer.
Well god dammit I wish they'd share haha. Speculation only goes so far. And there's a lot of guys that are dying for another V8, myself included. I think they'd have a more well rounded market if they offered both engines. Then the pavement princesses and the offroad devils would both win

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well god dammit I wish they'd share haha. Speculation only goes so far. And there's a lot of guys that are dying for another V8, myself included. I think they'd have a more well rounded market if they offered both engines. Then the pavement princesses and the offroad devils would both win

One step at a time. Ford hasnt even released official HP and TQ numbers for the Gen 2 ttv6 3.5 EB yet and itll be in the Raptor this fall.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score

There is no competition. If GM came out with a comparable truck and sales sagged for the Gen II then maybe you'd get your wish. But given the take rate for the regular F-150 is higher for the EB than the Coyote, why would this be a good business decision for Ford?

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One step at a time. Ford hasnt even released official HP and TQ numbers for the Gen 2 ttv6 3.5 EB yet and itll be in the Raptor this fall.
Well we know the numbers are going to be decent. Just imagine how much more badass the V8 version would be. Not a fan of turbos myself, but there's a lot more to a truck then how it's aspirated.

OP
OP
S

SVTblackraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow, my thread has veered WAY off course considering my first post.....Since Ford is dropping the SVT off the new Raptor and will just be called a Ford Raptor will it be able to be on the SVT or now I guess the FP registry?

Status
Not open for further replies.