Second thought on color choice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt350shelby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really liked lesdfoot grey but that was only on the 2021’s when I was looking for a Gen3 and it was hard finding one with low miles this past summer in a 37 PP I Ended up with avalanche grey on a 2023 same color as a gt350 I had a couple years ago.

RogueClimber

Captain Rob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford has an endless amount of colors at their disposal and they still give us the boring ass "colors". They started Gen 3 on the right note but its been downhill ever since. Black, a blue that looks black, white, a "grey" that looks white, a green that looks like a babies diarrhea, and last but not least, a red. Big mistake getting rid of code orange. Why not add race red, atlas, performance or lightning blue, terrain, a nice metallic green....? Jacking up prices, removing options, and offering boring colors. The wrong people work at the Raptor division.

Unfortunately Ford must have sat by a road and watched all the cars/trucks passing by. Pretty much all you'll see are white/black/gray, Ford must have said why waste time with fun colors...

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately Ford must have sat by a road and watched all the cars/trucks passing by. Pretty much all you'll see are white/black/gray, Ford must have said why waste time with fun colors...
I say the same thing. People are color blind these days. All you see is black, grey and white. Everyone copies each other these days with everything. No individuality. A bunch of fkn sheep!