Xpel Stealth PPF on 24 P2M Shelter Green 37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think others, @Nex , @MurderedOutSVT, @The Car Stereo Company have expressed it more eloquently perhaps than I have, but an infinite or high volume of repetitive posts on the same issue makes it PPFRaptorforum.com, and if someone is trying to get help from another FRF that gets lost in noise posts. Plus, it is boring as fúck to read about new PPF more than once per year.

I’m going to go boss around my imaginary friend now

View attachment How-I-mastererbated-10-times-in-an-hour-I-will-never-know-1721437063824.mp4

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Neh, just use the seach function while realizing you are gluing ghatsdahm plastic to your truck

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People have the right to talk shit too. I thought being soft was relegated to the left.

Left take you over too?
Slow down keyboard warrior... I LIKE the OP's color and matt wrap.

Your posts were not mentioned by me and it's comical when people want to call "public" where one must be approved to post and then continue to follow house rules to remain. ANYONE here can be removed by admin for any reason or no reason at all in this privately owned forum. No one has any "rights" here but those allowed to them. Nothing more was implied, nothing less. Much like the left, feel free to back up off my ass and maybe next time let those spoken to be "offended" for themselves... or is this another Sasquatch alias, and one in the same were offended? IF you want to continue in a childish direction, also feel free to talk shit if you like to eat a big d i c k!

<sorry folks, grandpa is grumpy tonight>

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Your posts were not mentioned by me and it's comical when people want to call "public" where one must be approved to post and then continue to follow house rules to remain. ANYONE here can be removed by admin for any reason or no reason at all in this privately owned forum. No one has any "rights" here but thWhen-morning-happens-in-Israel-9gag-will-change-dramatically-for-a-few-days-1722126265177.jpgose allowed to them. Nothing more was implied, nothing less. Much like the left, feel free to back up off my ass and maybe next time let se spoken to be "offended" for themselves... or is this another Sasquatch alias, and one in the same were offended? IF you want to continue in a childish direction, also feel free to talk shit if you like to eat a big d i c k!

Its all good bud, squatch spotted

When-morning-happens-in-Israel-9gag-will-change-dramatically-for-a-few-days-1722126265177.jpg

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Your posts were not mentioned by me and it's comical when people want to call "public" where one must be approved to post and then continue to follow house rules to remain. ANYONE here can be removed by admin for any reason or no reason at all in this privately owned forum. No one has any "rights" here but those allowed to them. Nothing more was implied, nothing less. Much like the left, feel free to back up off my ass and maybe next time let those spoken to be "offended" for themselves... or is this another Sasquatch alias, and one in the same were offended? IF you want to continue in a childish direction, also feel free to talk shit if you like to eat a big d i c k!

Who said people have to play the house rules to remain? You are the one that literally said people have a RIGHT to be here. People can talk shit about something they feel is repetitive too. Freedom baby.