Xpel Stealth PPF on 24 P2M Shelter Green 37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the comments from the “true” off-roaders…. if you knew how to enjoy and look good you would wrap …. But wait!!!…. the herpies sore (sorry pin strip) is what your after!!! …..
apologies you probably don’t get it, move along move along

Looks great OP!

MultiStateRaptor Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mr. or Mrs. Smurfslayer: You seriously need to find another hobby, maybe binge watch all six sessions of Animal Kingdom where the main character in most of all the seasons is called "smurf"

It's now on Prime Video. It's age appropriate for you "mature audiences" with a little bit of insecurity, a power hungry personality and with a small dash of a Napoleon complex. I'm sure you could get a job with TSA at any major airport, then you can boss people around, if they'll actually listen to you. Lol. :banghead:

Braves Fan

Reaction score
How many PPF threads on FRF will satiate you? 7? 13? 50? 100?

Also, bingo

View attachment 461925
I could see an infinite number and be just fine with it in all honesty. And an infinite number of new threads. Always think this site is a bit strange in its attempts to stifle posts in a public forum. Interesting to me because it doesn't make sense to me. And yes, I understand people can bury their posts within someone else's. Or hijack theirs w their own. Etc.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I think others, @Nex , @MurderedOutSVT, @The Car Stereo Company have expressed it more eloquently perhaps than I have, but an infinite or high volume of repetitive posts on the same issue makes it PPFRaptorforum.com, and if someone is trying to get help from another FRF that gets lost in noise posts. Plus, it is boring as fúck to read about new PPF more than once per year.

I’m going to go boss around my imaginary friend now