Raptor #4 - Hopefully The Last

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@50 Deep I’m liking the two different wheels thing, but it makes it hard to cross rotate, and more importantly, are the weights of the two different model wheel identical or at least close enough?
Weights are very close between the two, within 1/2 lb. I sincerely hope I put enough miles on this thing to need to rotate.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This thread is simply a lame, thinly veiled ad IMO....
Unfortunate that you feel that way. I was just hoping to introduce my Raptor. It's kind of a double edged sword when you own a company and the vehicle. People will always put you into the marketing category no matter when I post, even if I just want to show off my truck like everyone else.

However, I will be a supporting vendor here soon. And one that cares enough to invest in and support the site.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
However, I will be a supporting vendor here soon. And one that cares enough to invest in and support the site.
I'm curious to hear your side of the story when it comes to your wheels looking identical to the BC Forged wheels. Who is copying who? And why are your wheels more expensive?

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just want to show off my truck like everyone else.
You are not showing off your truck like everyone else.

You are showing off the wheels. Every picture is taken in a manner to draw attention to the wheels. No others parts of the truck are "shown off".

You are skirting the forum rules and hurting those who are paid sponsers. I have no skin in the game either way, but it'd be mighty nice of you to do it the right way.

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are not showing off your truck like everyone else.

You are showing off the wheels. Every picture is taken in a manner to draw attention to the wheels. No others parts of the truck are "shown off".

You are skirting the forum rules and hurting those who are paid sponsers. I have no skin in the game either way, but it'd be mighty nice of you to do it the right way.
Didn't he already say he's going to be a vendor shortly? He is in contact with the mods...

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm curious to hear your side of the story when it comes to your wheels looking identical to the BC Forged wheels. Who is copying who? And why are your wheels more expensive?
No real side of the story to be honest. There has been a huge increase in the number of wheel companies in the past 3-4 years. Almost every company that built suspension or cusotmization parts started a wheel line. I am sure a few of my options resemble a ton of stuff out there. I do not concern myself with it really. Focusing on what I have, making sure its built to a standard above that of what most expect, and taking care of people is my day to day goal.