Rolled my brand new raptor :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
yup tires deff made it worse. I knew it from the start and got rid of them as soon as i had the truck. They are NOT made for Canada.

as for the roll over glad to see everyones safe and a tree stopped you. you gotta be on the edge concentrated when your driving through some canadian bush in the winter.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to see, I noticed while driving through a snow storm/slushy roads that I was sliding around pretty good and the tires weren't the greatest. What tires are the other canadians on the board running for the winters?

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya mean SPRSNK? (posted "copycat" earlier)

Sorry to see, I noticed while driving through a snow storm/slushy roads that I was sliding around pretty good and the tires weren't the greatest. What tires are the other canadians on the board running for the winters?

On the Land Rush 1000 we had some Canadians. Doug said that the General Grabbers were great in the snow.

Banned
Reaction score

Duratracs are what most who deal with winter use.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Roger, will do some reading and possibly look at picking up something else that better with a set of methods.