Rolled my brand new raptor :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Temple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Insecurity shows through when people do shit like that. If the Raptor was no competition to them, they really shouldn't care.

They don't do the Toyota community any favors either. That kind of behavior is contrary to what I've experienced in the off-road community as a whole and even more so in the Raptor community.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A small group does not represent all. I created this account to PM a mod here about it and try to keep this from becoming a cross forum war. I deleted the entire thread from our side.

So screw off back to TacoWorld!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well good to see not all Tacoma guys are *****! Glad you were nice enough to come over and try and resolve this. We appreciate it here!

And Greg she gets all my bandwidth pretty much every night ;) haha and out Internet is really fast too! :fuckyea:

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Easy, its not his fault. We don't want a war either, but we also don't believe in deleting threads, so don't expect it to disappear on our end.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so is a forum war like a thumb war?

ONE. TWO.. THREE.. FOUR...
I declare a thumb war!!

Rules:

These are the main, most commonly used rules in a thumb war.

Thumb War Rule #1

You must start each game with a chant, the specifics of the chant can be negotiated at the beginning of each match. the pnes above are the most commonly used chants.

Thumb War Rule #2

A player must Pin their opponents thumb for five seconds. Often the length of the pin will be decided on a per match basis (usually 3-5 seconds). A pin is considered an established length of time where the opponent cannot move there finger from contact with the top of the other opponents clenched fist.

Thumb War Rule #3

No other fingers can be used in any way, this includes un locking fingers and using a hand to overpower the opponents thumb, and also includes 'tag-teaming' where a player 'tags' another finger into play in attempt to gain the upper hand and win the match