Rolled my brand new raptor :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Look what happens when I go get a life (for you Tacoma owners a life is when you step away from the computer and have human interaction with someone other than your mom or sister) I miss all the fun!

You guys don't speak for us all...I want a forum war!!! I like to make girly men cry!!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
A taco and a forum war would really hit the spot this morning.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why is this even news? When you buy a vehicle used, you car fax it, find out the issues and figure this shit out for yourself. He turned it into insurance, so the damage is documented well I'm sure. If you buy a used vehicle, especially a performance vehicle, your a ******* for not doing your due diligence.

To me, it's obvious this raptor has a diminished value for some reason if he is wanting to trade it for a taco. You could gold plate a taco, and it still wouldn't come close to a stock raptor.

I don't fault him for not disclosing initially. If you go on a first date, you don't sit down and list your faults, you show her why you are better than every other swinging **** trying to get with her.

--then, when she can't live without you, you tell her about the STDs and possible illegitimate kids you might have knocking on your door one day.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
That's why it's entertaining. So much being made of a non-issue.

OP
OP
jeeper

jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why is this even news? When you buy a vehicle used, you car fax it, find out the issues and figure this shit out for yourself. He turned it into insurance, so the damage is documented well I'm sure. If you buy a used vehicle, especially a performance vehicle, your a ******* for not doing your due diligence.

To me, it's obvious this raptor has a diminished value for some reason if he is wanting to trade it for a taco. You could gold plate a taco, and it still wouldn't come close to a stock raptor.

I don't fault him for not disclosing initially. If you go on a first date, you don't sit down and list your faults, you show her why you are better than every other swinging **** trying to get with her.

--then, when she can't live without you, you tell her about the STDs and possible illegitimate kids you might have knocking on your door one day.

Thank you! finally someone understands! Sorry FRF for bringing some Toyota trash over here. You should see what some of the guys from that forum are doing...I've received threatening and harassing e-mails, people have posted other adds on my craigslist full of the accident photos. Those yota forum people are insane.

As I've said over there and over here....I'm not hiding anything about the truck, any buyer will be informed of the vehicle history, but of course i'm not gonna make the main selling point of my add "BIG ACCIDENT RAPTOR BUY NOW!!!" that doesn't make sense to sell something that way. Any interested parties already know the vehicle history. The truck has been fixed all to insurance specs and I have been driving it 7000kms after the accident, it is all good. And yes it still is a custom job (paint, fenders) whether its from an accident or not.

I dont want to sell my truck but i've realized that its just too nice for what I need (a bush truck). I would like a cheap tacoma I can just beat on. But I wont be a member of those forums I'll tell you that much....anyways carry on. :waytogo:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Those gay taco guys have nothing better to do on the weekend...especially since their sisters are all out on dates and they can't creep on them in the shower