Rolled my brand new raptor :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't look at it after my first post on the other thread, did any of our people actually go over there and say anything?

Sent from my VS920 4G using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

I read through all 10 pages and there was no posts from any FRF members just the OP.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude was def ****** up for passing off repairs as one of a kind custom work, but I don't think he needed to start with wrecked truck. That said, if the forum wanted justice they should have just sent an admin or mod or whatever over to inform, instead they come over with a line like here's your trash back. Seems like a bunch of dudes with ***** envy. Of course I don't know what sort of justice we're supposed to doll out here, dude's gonna do his own thing.

Last edited:

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you buy a Raptor yet?

Still waiting for my factory order wating list, it has been a long wait since feb 19.
This is what i got on april 13

Good morning Stefano,

How are you?

Your Raptor is scheduled for production, but they haven't given a start date yet. This SVT vehcile has sold many more untis then expected production, therefore Ford is running late with this vehicle line. The way things a relooking, I estimated truck will be ready sometime in June, not earlier.

We have many on order and your truck is frist in line, for the next production slot. As a Ford dealer, we can only await production to start. We've made all attempts to accelerate the process, but demand is higher than ever.

I will continue to check and keep you informed.

Did Pedro's Explorer arrive yet?

My warmest regards,

Roland

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A small group does not represent all. I created this account to PM a mod here about it and try to keep this from becoming a cross forum war. I deleted the entire thread from our side.

Don't worry dude, we don't want any kind of forum war or anything either. I didn't see the thread but from the way it sounds, I'm sure most people here found it comical. We've had hating come from all sides, dodge guys, Chevy guys, body builders, hell even Ford Ranger guys. We pretty much just shrug it off. If they come over here and start stuff we just troll em for a little bit, but that's it. We're not gonna launch some attack or something against y'alls forum:

Unless y'all start something, then we'll retaliate with absolute certainty.