Rolled my brand new raptor :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not running MT's this year lol. So damn glad I smartened up and sold the km2's for wildpeaks.

lol

Reaction score
I got my raptor back in the end of august, did a few mods and was loving it, it doesnt even have 7000kms on it yet:whymewhyme:. Still in total shock that this happened.....So anyways, i was on my way out hunting last week first thing in the morning while it was still dark, ended up sliding off the logging road on ice/slush. Came out of no where and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I was probably only going around 30-40km/hr. Anyway's we slid off the road and ended up rolling over twice down the embankment before a large tree stopped us by slamming into my drivers door. all occupants were A-ok (thank god):hail:, both side curtain airbags went off. The truck held up amazing, I was surprised at the lack of damage...and according to my insurance will be fixed (approx. 20, 000$ damage) all thats needed is 2 new front fenders, front window, 2 mirrors, and airbags. So i should have the truck back in a month or so I guess. I'm not too sure how I feel about getting it back, i was hoping for an insurance payout...but i guess the truck held up too well. So we'll see how it goes...I'm think maybe aftermarket fiberglass fenders? any recommendations?

here are the obligatory pics:
IMG_1212.jpg
IMG_1236.jpg
IMG_1231.jpg
IMG_1224.jpg
IMG_1227.jpg

Just thought I would leave this here.... :goofy_batman:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade-canada/275098-wtt-2012-ford-raptor-05-trd-sport.html

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Keep your slander and **** **** games on your own worthless forum! Just cause he posted his truck up for sale on your forum doesn't mean you have to open an account here just to make fun of the guy! We don't deal with that shit around here we don't like low life scumbags who talk shit about someone like you and your friends on the Tacoma forum are doing! Admins ban this ************* please!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea I know but it really ****** me off when someone comes on FRF spreading slander like this.. I understand that the guy is trying to sell his truck and didn't include details but be an adult and keep it on that forum lol but to each his own!

And you're right they haven't seen an epic thread until they've seen some of ours hahahah

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

And we do it out of fun not to bash or hurt anyone's feelings like they do! It's as to see a forum ran like that!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha she is in the process of doing that now Greg! I'm on my phone I also have a laptop and she's on her laptop so we have this under control I swear!