Rolled my brand new raptor :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

revrend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow .... i think i would have disemboweled myself after that .... but thats just me .... glad to see no one was hurt ...."built ford tough"

Banned
Reaction score
With the Tim Hortons cup sitting on the bank I knew this had to be a Canadian truck, well that and all the snow. Glad everyone is safe, nice Beadlocks by the way.
More pictures would be nice.

haha tim hortons ftw! :laughing1:

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap. Glad your okay! I bet you the deployment of the air bags was more violent than the rollover....

OP
OP
jeeper

jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the little known facts about the Raptor is that while it is a F150, it does not have the same internal framework in the cab as a normal F150. The Raptor has additional bracing beneath the sheet metal cab. Ford does not have extra cabs for the Raptor for sale (price is like 6900.00 but they will not pull a cab from the production line to sell someone a Raptor cab for a roll over). That extra support bracing is why the Raptor does so well in a roll over.

Yes, we all know I rolled my truck. Flipped back onto 4 wheels, removed the windshield, fenders and hood, then drove it off. That goes to show the quality of build Outlaw Raptor has in their parts, fabrication and installs. I also just completed the Land Rush 1000 with the truck with minimal repairs done to the truck.

Interesting to know! There was only one small dent in the roof after the rolls. You didn't need to replace your cab after the roll over?

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
glad to see everyone is safe, it happens so fast sometimes you can't even react. just another reason why FORD is the truck of choice for most.

BTW....... we have special roll over pricing on fenders,:lol2: to soon?

svtfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Someone was looking out for you guys for sure.

Now put her back together and be safe!

-Brian