Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HUFN8OR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know you've checked for your window sticker and ETIS too much when you've managed to memorize your trucks VIN

Amen!

Daily routine:
  • Check ETIS for updates/changes
  • Check Window Sticker for updates/changes
  • Refresh FRF page constantly for any news
  • Facebook Chat Ford Service for any news on ETA
  • Text Dealer for any news he might have
  • Wait
  • Wait
  • Wait more
  • Repeat

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amen!

Daily routine:
  • Check ETIS for updates/changes
  • Check Window Sticker for updates/changes
  • Refresh FRF page constantly for any news
  • Facebook Chat Ford Service for any news on ETA
  • Text Dealer for any news he might have
  • Wait
  • Wait
  • Wait more
  • Repeat

add driving by the dealer lot to spy whether they've gotten any new trucks delivered

:yuno:

need trucks, any trucks, F whatever50...want to see 17's

colt.smithson

Reaction score
Dealer told my friend his would be delivered 12/5. Allocation 2 built 11/16. Don't know how much stock I'd put into it.

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My rep just confirmed OKTB has been achieved. However she says no current time line for the "retrofit". She didn't offer any info on the retrofit until I asked about what I'd seen on line with the delay until possibly Jan 1. She responded with "no more info than what's on line". I'm sure Ford doesn't really allow any specifics to be released with info about this type of things. Otherwise it would be all over the internet.

I'm getting impatient myself. I sold my truck and one of my cars already thinking I'd have my new truck by late November. Well that ain't gonna happen.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

I looked this morning. No Raptors without the spray liner showing up in transit. I also checked on the 17' F150's with the Gen 2 eco and 10 speed. went through 10 pages of those and none are showing transit.

There is a posting on another thread about an issue with the trucks and they may not start showing up until Jan 1. Have you seen that?

Do you think Uplifter is the company that's making the retrofits as well as the graphics and spray liner? That's where my truck has been for two weeks...