Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is from my dealer...

Raptor visibility status"waiting for final audit" which means has to have 5 full production days with no issues coming off the assembly line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttn91

Reaction score
According to an article about the Raptor finishing the Baja1000, states at the end they will be getting their hands on a Raptor on Dec. 4th. http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/the-2017-ford-raptor-barely-finished-the-baja-1000-the-1789221388

Attachments

• IMG_2021.jpg
    IMG_2021.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 135

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What state are you in? Does that status mean, they will be shipping this week?!

So its all hearsay at this point. I had my dealer check my trucks status...and still sitting there in the plants parking log with a TBD on delivery date.....just lie everyone elses. So I wouldn't get my hope up till someone can actually verify a single raptor delivery.

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity I did a vehicle locate for the regular 17' F150 with the 3.5 and 10 speed auto. From what it looks like none of those have shipped either. So I'm wondering if the Raptors delay of OKTB may have something to do with the 10 speed tranny.

With OKTB given, any showing up as in transit?

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My rep just confirmed OKTB has been achieved. However she says no current time line for the "retrofit". She didn't offer any info on the retrofit until I asked about what I'd seen on line with the delay until possibly Jan 1. She responded with "no more info than what's on line". I'm sure Ford doesn't really allow any specifics to be released with info about this type of things. Otherwise it would be all over the internet.

I'm getting impatient myself. I sold my truck and one of my cars already thinking I'd have my new truck by late November. Well that ain't gonna happen.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

With OKTB given, any showing up as in transit?

I looked this morning. No Raptors without the spray liner showing up in transit. I also checked on the 17' F150's with the Gen 2 eco and 10 speed. went through 10 pages of those and none are showing transit.

There is a posting on another thread about an issue with the trucks and they may not start showing up until Jan 1. Have you seen that?

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My rep just confirmed OKTB has been achieved. However she says no current time line for the "retrofit". She didn't offer any info on the retrofit until I asked about what I'd seen on line with the delay until possibly Jan 1. She responded with "no more info than what's on line". I'm sure Ford doesn't really allow any specifics to be released with info about this type of things. Otherwise it would be all over the internet.

I'm getting impatient myself. I sold my truck and one of my cars already thinking I'd have my new truck by late November. Well that ain't gonna happen.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

I looked this morning. No Raptors without the spray liner showing up in transit. I also checked on the 17' F150's with the Gen 2 eco and 10 speed. went through 10 pages of those and none are showing transit.

There is a posting on another thread about an issue with the trucks and they may not start showing up until Jan 1. Have you seen that?

I'm with you, I've accepted we ain't seeing our stuff till after Jan 1st......probably the 15th-30th if we are lucky at this point.