Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got a call from my sales guy. I've been assigned on freight. Expected delivery December 6th.

That's an automatic system generated ETA. Doesn't take into account the backlog for shipping and or the retrofit issue they have. So don't put any stock in that date.

Dealer told my friend his would be delivered 12/5. Allocation 2 built 11/16. Don't know how much stock I'd put into it.

See above lol

Do you think Uplifter is the company that's making the retrofits as well as the graphics and spray liner? That's where my truck has been for two weeks...

No. Spray liner is one place.

Uplifter is like a fluffer..... Their job is to keep everyone excited until the happy ending. :biggrin:

Where is this uplifter company located and what is the real name of it?

Ford doesn't tell us that. Could be a number of places. They have multiple sources they use that are in the Detroit area. Depends on what the issue is on who is doing the work.

Not sure what an uplifter is. Do you mean upfitter?

See above :biggrin::biggrin:

Gen2Raptor

Reaction score
Mine was white... starting to wonder if it'll come by Christmas. It's been built since Oct 22nd, waiting on Ramp 59

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

Amen!

Daily routine:
  • Check ETIS for updates/changes
  • Check Window Sticker for updates/changes
  • Refresh FRF page constantly for any news
  • Facebook Chat Ford Service for any news on ETA
  • Text Dealer for any news he might have
  • Wait
  • Wait
  • Wait more
  • Repeat

HAHAHAHA! That's hilarious and accurate.