Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does any one know how many miles these things will come with
my '13 had like 15 miles on it and I believe that was the low average for Gen1 trucks. and then there were the chosen few that had much more miles and a letter from ford stating theirs were selected for a random complimentary test beat for quality control

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The units that come through from the factory that were selected for quality testing get a sticker on the window. It says the unit was randomly selected for quality testing and has the mileage written on the sticker.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Also for the daily update.....

Still no Raptors without spray liner showing transit status. So it doesn't appear any have shipped as of yet.

Scubasigguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't count exactly but there are only about 10 that show they are in transit so far. They are spread across the US.

Positive thing is they are released for shipping. That's a good sign.

I went back and counted. There are 11 out of 3108 dealers that show shipped. Keep in mind these are only the stock order units showing. As I mentioned before that for some reason our locator is only showing the Raptor orders that are ordered as stock units. Normally when we do a locate it shows both stock and retail orders. So I can't look and see what's going on with any retail orders.

Did you happen to see the build dates? I'm curious to know if these are new production or first builds. Thanks Darin.