Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know, I'm kind of tired of hearing about my "first world problems". Of course I have first world problems, I don't live in a 3rd world country. What kind of problems am I supposed to have? I'm gracious that I have a roof over my head, food on the table and a family that I care about. But lets be honest, it doesn't make sense to bitch about problems I don't have. All I have left are the "first world problems". It's just words. Most that spout them are in the same boat. Even if they don't complain about their issues, they aren't real issues. They also likely aren't doing anything about the 3rd world problems other might have. Its great that we can all spout off the current buzz phrase like "first world problems" but this is a Raptor forum, and if your here, all you have are first world problems. This isn't a Sally Struthers feed the people forum. Stop spouting off silly buzz phrases to seem more pious than others.

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know, I'm kind of tired of hearing about my "first world problems". Of course I have first world problems, I don't live in a 3rd world country. What kind of problems am I supposed to have? I'm gracious that I have a roof over my head, food on the table and a family that I care about. But lets be honest, it doesn't make sense to bitch about problems I don't have. All I have left are the "first world problems". It's just words. Most that spout them are in the same boat. Even if they don't complain about their issues, they aren't real issues. They also likely aren't doing anything about the 3rd world problems other might have. Its great that we can all spout off the current buzz phrase like "first world problems" but this is a Raptor forum, and if your here, all you have are first world problems. This isn't a Sally Struthers feed the people forum. Stop spouting off silly buzz phrases to seem more pious than others.

Agreed. I'm tired of all the bitching for both sides. We are here for Raptor info. Keep it on topic.

Cusenation7

Reaction score
No specific shipping ETA but FB service messaged me back that it looks like it's getting ready to be shipped out very soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161123-114600.jpg
    Screenshot_20161123-114600.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 115

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score

:ROFLJest:

18485678.jpg

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does any one know how many miles these things will come with

I took a drive around DTP today. I saw several trucks being driven around the area with window stickers. No Raptors but that's a limited in my crappy pic.

They do get some miles at the factory.

Attachments

• IMG_9898.jpg
    IMG_9898.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 126

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have purchased a few new vehicles that were ordered and of them the most I've had was 15 on the clock. Just my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PW2006

Reaction score
My truck was originally scheduled to be delivered to California on Nov 27th. Then about a week ago the ETA moved to TBD. Yesterday my dealer emailed me and said the delivery date is TBD, but I should get it in December. Today I checked in with Ford Service and they said my truck's ETA is Nov 27th again. That's next Sunday! I'll keep my finger's crossed, but I'm not sure how realistic it is to be shipped across country in 7 days.

Talked to my Dealer on Wednesday and he said my Raptor was still on hold at the factory with no release date yet. Hopefully it arrives before Christmas.