Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colt.smithson

Reaction score
According to Ford Owner chat this morning, my status has changed from "In Production" (as it has been since Oct 12) to "Awaiting Shipment!!! She couldn't give me a delivery ETA but I'm one step closer and got that GD In production monkey off my back!

Congrats! My order finally got placed and sent to the plant. Get your truck out of my trucks way so it can get built! [emoji1417]

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity I did a vehicle locate for the regular 17' F150 with the 3.5 and 10 speed auto. From what it looks like none of those have shipped either. So I'm wondering if the Raptors delay of OKTB may have something to do with the 10 speed tranny.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think any of the 3.5 '17 F150s are OKTB yet. It's being talked about on the regular F150 boards. They're probably OKing the entire line at once. I've heard some 5.0's were shipping maybe. Could too be Ford waiting for dealers to clear out inventory.

End of this week or early next, I'd think. KC Started up on the 18th of last month, so if you assume OKTB is one month later...

Last edited:

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think any of the '17 F150s are OKTB yet. It's being talked about on the regular F150 boards. They're probably OKing the entire line at once.

The 2017 3.5 Ecoboosts aren't OKTB, but there are plenty of 2017 F150's w/5.0, 2.7 Eco and n/a 3.5 already sitting on the dealers lots.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I corrected my post just before you posted yours.

Hadn't seen any 2.7's though. That's interesting.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really doubting at this point the OKTB is gonna be issued before Dec 1st. I mean shit next week is thanksgiving....I'd assume we can basically write off that entire week.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes we have 2.7 eco's, 5.0's and 3.5's in the 17's sitting on the lot. No 3.5 eco's yet though.

So does that indicate that the OKTB has been issued for all 17s? Would they issue separate OKTBs for sub models?

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So does that indicate that the OKTB has been issued for all 17s? Would they issue separate OKTBs for sub models?

I'm not exactly sure how that works. But from what I understand the OKTB has to be given to a model before they ship any of them. So I'd assume they can give a model OKTB but hold units with certain equipment. That appears to be the case with the regular 17' F150's.